This is the main window for CovertCall. From Here you can select which type of alert you want to send. Once you have selected an alert a "SEND ALERT" button will pop up along with the default alert message.
- Click on "Create Fire Alert" button
- The "Send Fire Alert" button pops up
- The Default alert message for Fire is displayed in ther warning message box.
- The default message can be used or added to or changed.
- Click on the "Send Fire Alert" button to send out alert.
- An alert tone will play on all PC workstations running CovertCall to let people know that an alert has been initiated followed by a pre-recorded message for that alert.
- A Fire Alert Window will appear on all PC workstations running CovertCall that will include the warning message, Your Name, Your Location, and what building you are in.