After the program is installed and first started up the user setup window will appear for you to fill out the default user information for the PC the program is installed on.
- NAME - Name of the person who uses this PC or a designation of the PC use.
- LOCATION - Where the PC is installed, i.e. 2nd floor, Library, etc.
- BUILDING - For multiple building facilities this helps narrow down by building the location from where the alert was generated.
To access other Administrative settings of CovertCall, with the User setup window open, click on the following keys: ALT-SHIFT-U. This will provide access to the default alert sounds and provide access to the default alert messages.
Administrative access to the following:
- DEFAULT ALERT SOUNDS
- DEFAULT ALERT MESSAGES
- RESETTING ALERT MESSAGE HISTORY LOG
- ACTIVATION/DEACTIVATION OF LISTEN ONLY MODE